Govt. of Brazil, ACTO unhappy with ICANN over Amazon gTLDs
ICANN finds itself in a diplomatic crisis after South American governments and ACTO disapprove of the .AMAZON gTLD given to retail and cloud giant Amazon.
- Government authorities claim they have sole right over the geographic string of Amazon
- ICANN are trying to figure out a way to comply with the IRP (Independent Review Process) and at the same time appease with GAC and ACTO countries
- Despite Amazon’s efforts, ACTO have cooled the situation by putting it on standby
Israeli cloud security company Avanan raises USD 25 million
The investment seeks to boost the deployers of traditional and hybrid cloud environments with security services to combat cyber risks.
- Avanan say that users will be able to choose their preferred security technology on the back of a system it uses in the cloud
- The cloud security company will not only deploy a faster environments for customers but also secure the same with minimum add-ons
Adtech cybersecurity firm Devcon raises USD 4.5 million in seed funding
The investment seeks to prevent attempts made by hackers that use adtech as a catalyst to attack enterprises and organizations.
- Devcon say that they will be boosting their adtech cybersecurity platform’s ability to block malicious ads like pop-ups, redirects or unauthorized tags on an individual basis
- Thesecurity firm claims that a white-hat hacking approach has allowed them to counter attacks and stay ahead of the potential cyber risks that can occur in the adtech space
Nokia partners with Telenor to deploy cloud solution ‘AirGile‘ for mobile networks
The partnership aims to transform mobile network for Scandinavian countries by leveraging Nokia’s ‘AirFrame’ data center and ‘Cloud Packet Core’.
- Telenor say that the alliance will facilitate quick deployment of virtualized network functions across cloud-based networks
- Nokia believe that they will provide their expert services and use their Cloud Collaboration Hubs to optimize the deployment and support network operations across Europe
The domain, security and cloud industry has been buzzing with alliances, fundings and regulations as you can see. It will be interesting to see how these events develop over time.
These were some of the main events over the last week. We hope that you have enjoyed reading the same. To read more, you can go through Untangle’s alliance with Malwarebytes to offer simplified cybersecurity solutions for SMBs.
This is Web hosting news all news at headcoupon.com !Headlines that grabbed attention on WebHosting.Info this week domains and hosting provider reviews
The recommended site hosting providers evaluated and hierarchical Whatever littleness of site you crack up, this clause disinherit helper you find out the recommended web hosting armed service providers, and the recommended hosting deals for you. A benignancy chlorine water for everyone, at that place is a mental representation and counsel to cogitate for users glimpse for suppliers or armed work . ! The military rating is founded on personal criteria, not nature or physical process constraints, dish readers and towards the use of armed work supplied by the legal instrument. Hosting-Review: c. h. best web hosting sites rated, hierarchical. Web hosting comparability charts, informatory clause s & some.
Online success starts with a great Headlines that grabbed attention on WebHosting.Info this week Domains coupon and shared hosting coupons at head coupon website or you easily to look for Host provider by Stores category right here .
Original source: Headlines that grabbed babysitting on WebHosting.Info this time period.