SiteGround have been nice enough to offer an exclusive offer to Best Host News readers, enabling you to get up to 70% off their web hosting. If you were not already aware, SiteGround is our no. 1 recommended hosting provider due to the exceptional support, up-time and speeds. Not only that SiteGround have the most feature rich hosting available, including Site Staging and other developer orientated features.
Mimaxx Summary Contents
New SiteGround Promo Codes for March 2015
All Siteground Coupons are Link Activated, and you can be sure they are working as you will see an red banner stating “Exclusive Deal: 60% off for all BestHostNews.com visitors” (see below for screenshots of this), although the SiteGround discount may vary slightly depending on any special offers or the particular plan you choose to purchase. As of the start of October you will find the following offers:
- Shared Hosting – Up to 60% off SiteGround hosting
- Cloud Hosting – Discounts off their standard price when you sign up for 6 months.
- Free Domain – When you sign up for a SiteGround plan you get a free domain as standard.
You will find the Link Activations for the latest coupons below:
This is our standard SiteGround Coupon that gives up to 60% off SIteGround shared hosting plans. Best to sign up for longer to make the most of this fantastic coupon.
With this Promo you can get 10 percent off per month SiteGround Cloud Hosting.
How to Use your SiteGround Coupons
1. Click the SiteGround Coupon Code
The SiteGround Coupons above will open up a new browser window, and take you to the SiteGround website when clicked. You will see the offer has been activated as the red banner will show the exclusive deal for Besthostnews.com visitors:
2. Choose your plan.
You will see an overview of all the different plans and features, and a very helpful guide as to how many web visitors each month they are designed to handle. Once you have chosen your plan, simply select the relevant “Get Started” button.
3. Choose Domain
SiteGround Hosting comes with a free domain as standard stated to be worth up to $14.95 per year, but of course if you look around you could get a domain for much cheaper than this. Whilst we tend to keep our domains in one place with a specialist domain registrar like Namecheap, Enom or NameSilo, there is no reason not to take advantage of a free domain.
If you really do not want a free domain, simply select “I already have a domain” and proceed to the next step.
4. Check your Order and Enter Billing Information
There are a few things that you should check here before using completing your purchase:
- Hosting Plan – Make sure that you choose the right hosting plan. Whilst most sites will only need the StartUp Plan, you may want to choose the GrowBig plan for the additional CPU resources, or use of their SuperCacher technology.
- Location – Websites respond faster if they are hosted locally, as the information has less distance to travel between the server and the viewers computer.. Although this is mitigated by the use of their free Cloudflare CDN which puts copies of the site around the world so each user retrieves a local copy, we do recommend selecting the correct location anyway.
- Billing Period – With the discount, the longer you pay up front the more you will save. You should check the Siteground discount code is applied, and it shows the discount under the Savings section.
- Extra Services – Most web hosts will try and upsell with additional services, and SiteGround are no different. If you are considering Premium Support, SSL, or their basic backup service we highly recommend upgrading to their GrowBig plan where these are provided free (and costs less than ordering each of these services separately). Don’t worry though, their StartUp plan without additional extras is still better than the majority of competition.
One you have checked all the information, and entered all your billing information you simple need to wait a few hours for everything to be setup for you. Just remember that their support is second to none, so if you do have problems do just hit them up on their live chat. They will also happily move your site across from your existing host too, so again, just speak to them and they will help you out.
SiteGround Coupons Video Tutorial
We have created a short video that shows you the process of signing up with SiteGround using our special SiteGround coupon activation link. Following the video, we have also set out the process with screenshots text with a little more detail.